In order to keep your current system running at peak efficiency we recommend an annual tune-up. Prevention is the key to saving more on service, replacement, and energy bills. Not only are you preventing a system breakdown with a tune up but your are extending the life of your current equipment. Your HVAC system will give you peace of mind throughout the year and reduce your HVAC emergencies in the future.
What is included in my tune up?
- Outdoor coil will be inspected for heat transfer loss
- Fan inspection and cleaning
- Refrigerant levels
- Ductwork leak check
- Check thermostat operation
- Safety and Controls check
- Drain Inspection
- Contactors and Relays Inspection
- Unit wiring and electrical disconnect will be inspected
- Temperatures and pressures will be recorded
- Indoor coil Inspection
- Air filters Checked
- Inspection report and service recommendations, as needed